CBSE Chemistry Class 12 : Sample Question Paper

Hi guys today I would like to share a sample paper of chemistry. This would be very helpful for students who are studying in CBSE and are about to sit for there 12th Board exam. Everyone has a fear of boards of how to score good marks in boards. So, today I've tried to help you all a bit by sharing this paper. This paper was flashed in boards in the academic year 2013-14. Guys you can use this paper for practice purpose as well. Once you are confident with the subject just close your books and start solving papers. I'm sure it would be helpful to you. This paper includes all the chapters from solid states to organic all the chapters. Yes, you might be wondering about the solutions. In that case just comment me with your mail-id I shall inbox you with the solutions. This is done due to copyright issues. Without wasting much time here follows the papers:



Share:

0 comments: